Tuesday 2 June 2020

Coming Soon A New Member Of The Family



A house without a puss is strangely empty, even with lots of folk living in it. So although we are still grieving for our ole puss Pendragon, we decided to reserve a new kitten , who should be with us in another 5/6 weeks. She is a British Shorthair the same breed and her Mother has the same colouring as our ole puss, which really rather sold her to us.

We have chosen a name that connects her with Pendragon too and follows the Arthurian legend that she was named from, following a holiday in Cornwall 18 years ago. Plus this little girl is Welsh. We have decided on Morgana and her second name is Mittens, which is her Auntie's name.

Sian the breeder is exceptional, kindness itself. She sends us regular updates and is already using Morgana's name to help her settle when she comes to us.

We are really looking forward to this new life in our home. I'll keep you updated on her progress.

Some peonies from the garden.

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little kitten. She will bring a lot of fun times to your home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, a new life in the house, we can't wait.

      Delete
  2. Awww, how lovely, such a sweet little face. It's nice to have something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you're right Jo. Sian the breeder describes Morgana as a right pickle. We will treasure her.

      Delete
  3. Awww your new kitty is adorable. I can understand you wanting to get another cat, a house is not a home without a kitty, and they are such fun when they are babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't wait to get her. Sian sends me little films and pics of her at least once a week.

      Delete
  4. What a beauty! I couldn't do without a cat in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I envy you so much. It would be a disservice to any creature to live with me, as much as I love them.

    I wish you happiness!

    ReplyDelete

Beltane Blessings My Lovely Chums

This lovely Beltane image from one of my fav designers, Wendy Andrew. She can be found at www.paintingdreams.co.uk I have bought quite a f...