Friday 5 June 2020

Bad News & Good News

Very bad start to this week, but doesn't do to dwell. Things are looking up, it's our son's birthday today and he's with us of course, so current mood is....................



Did someone mention Mumm Cordon Rouge? My favourite fizz. I've given up on cheap Champagne, it truly is a false economy if ever there was one, but I do buy Mumm when it's on special, normally a third off, buy it pop it away for a rainy day. And as luck would have it the forecast today is rain.


After all 'In victory you deserve Champagne, In defeat you need it'  (Napoleon Bonaparte).


4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your son. A nice start to the weekend, enjoy the champagne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo. Hope you manage to get some quality sleep soon, says she who woke up at 3am this morning. I think most of us are having trouble sleeping well at the moment for many different reasons. All we can do is try and look after each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect song and refreshment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, nice to hear from you and glad you concur. x

      Delete

Beltane Blessings My Lovely Chums

This lovely Beltane image from one of my fav designers, Wendy Andrew. She can be found at www.paintingdreams.co.uk I have bought quite a f...