Thursday 25 June 2020

Bargain Garden Furniture

I don't shop for my food at Asda but I always look at their website, amongst others when I'm looking for household items, as we all know quality isn't always determined by what you pay anymore. When I was a child you could pretty much guarantee that if you paid more for something the quality increased, not anymore, that's why I always do my research before I buy.

Last year or was it the year before? I bought a really nice woven based, glass topped garden table from Asda just as their sale started, It has weathered extremely well and still looks like new. So when I decided I wanted a small patio set for the back terrace of the house I went straight to Asda.

I'm super pleased with it, £49 including delivery. I got the cushions from Debenhams online (another shop I never actually go in) in their sale for £16 for the two including delivery. Such good value even comparing to Ebay and Etsy. I've gone a bit mad on this Coral colour and I have now noticed Monty Don has the same type and colour table in his garden, which pleases me.  Although my love of this shade has been with me since I painted my dining room Coral last year. Our lovely son has been painting the fence behind in Cuprinol's Shades range, the colour is Willow.

We picked some strawberries from the garden last night, not many, but bloomin delicious with salted caramel ice cream.


4 comments:

  1. Love the colour of the table, what a bargain.
    You had me at Salted caramel ice cream, yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. we try and ration ourselves on ice cream, so easy to eat everyday especially at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The garden set looks lovely, such a summery colour.
    Home grown strawberries taste so delicious. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jules. Yes, we are sharing the strawberries with the wild life. Just a question of who gets there first :)

    ReplyDelete

A Thrifty Tale How To Save Money With Boots No7 Deals & Offers

I use some of the Boots company No 7 beauty skin care range. I was very excited to receive an email a couple of weeks back to say that if I ...