Wednesday 6 June 2012

There is Loveliness in this World

And when I see it I normally covet it.
This was a huge canvas in what was probably (I didn't go in of course) a tres expensive interiors shop in Knightsbridge. Are you like me? Do you see things like this and think, I could do that if I had the time, it doesn't look that hard to paint.

And when I spied this I thought, how cool would it be to have an old fashoned ice cream seller at a big party with all my friends there.
What I do know to be a truth is that if all the world was like the inside of an Anthropologie store, it would be creative, calm, comfortable and soul enhancing. Ah me I love those shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Travelling

On our way to Mr. Straw's house the Mr and I popped along to take a look at Clumber Park. It is a 3,800 acre estate set within Sh...