Saturday 30 June 2012

Harmless Fun, Corny or Classic?

Driving along this morning on my way to Rye, Listening to Radio2 when I heard Graham Norton play his 'I can't believe it's not better' weekly song. These songs always seem to divide the nation, some loving them others talking about "bleeding ears".

There was a line in today's selection that really made me laugh "I will not have gossip in this jungle".

It started me thinking about all the comedy/character songs that I heard as a child, the type of song that I don't think anyone makes anymore, am I wrong?

Are we too cool and sophisticated now, or have we just heard EVERYTHING?



Had to put these guys on not strictly a comedy song more of a sketch, but really funny.










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Journey To Health - A Morning Walk

Up early this morning, bedlinen on the line, yes the weather is holding. Booked my Zumba class for Monday week, you have to get up early to ...