Sunday 29 January 2012

I Love Fruity Metcalfe


Not the real one you understand, no, he was Edward VIII's equerry. It's this one I'm talking about.
He was a Christmas present from my lovely husband, who doesn't really understand my fixation with wire fox terriers, or the need for me to own small models of them. ( Until I can get the real thing.)
Despite all that he indulges me. This really cute hand made mohair dog was purchased from a very clever lady
who makes all sorts of creatures. Her rabbits are something else.
These boys are my china wire fox terriers.
And this of course is the real thing, sometime in the future he will be mine.
But not until our much loved and adored grumpy puss has lived a long and happy life with us, she wouldn't understand you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morgana Extends A Warm Welcome To My Latest Followers

100 followers and counting. Thank you all.