Thursday 5 June 2014

South of England Show


Just a little reminder that I will be at the South of England Show tomorrow. You can find me in the East Sussex Weavers, Spinners and Dyers Guild marquee, talking to all and sundry about creative ways with yarn. And BIGGING UP me workshops. (You have to read that a la Liza Tarbuck).

Please come and say hello if you are in attendance. My fingers are crossed for this rare spell of sunshine to continue.

A very warm welcome to my two latest followers, Yvonne and Mo.

2 comments:

  1. Saw it on the local news tonight Jean sadly we wont be able to make it would have been nice to have paid you a visit

    ReplyDelete

Time Travelling

On our way to Mr. Straw's house the Mr and I popped along to take a look at Clumber Park. It is a 3,800 acre estate set within Sh...