Friday 20 July 2012

Be a Well Woman

I love buying what I need locally and I love local small independent sellers and makers. Amanda is very local to me and makes the most amazing ultra pure skin nourishing products.

She distills the essences for her products using an Alembic still. It looks very Eastern and feels very pagan and witchy in a funny kind of a way, a way I'm liking very much indeed.

It's truly a home made product, and she has to guard against a certain member of her family drinking/eating the natural ingredients. This did make me laugh.

Let's hope he doesn't read my blog !

The products are glorious, I'm really loving the Lily body butter. 

If you pop over to her site you can find all the answers to your questions, and maybe some answers to your skin problems, if you have some obvs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real People Real Times

Hello blogging chums, it has been a while. A horrible bout of ill health, now under control has prevailed, it mysteriously took my blogging ...