Sunday 6 October 2013

Important Business

Settling down to the important business of committing to paper some sort of plan for my future this morning when the lovely Mister brought me a delicious breakfast.


Free range egg fried in rapeseed oil, grilled mushrooms and a plump grilled Freedom Food Black Farmer premium pork banger. Amazing.

I made the Ciabatta bread from a packet mix (slightly out of date) on Friday night and added some sliced black olives and a little olive oil to the mix. I used the whole pack and it made two big loaves. I thought to myself we'll never eat all that, I'll probably have to freeze some of it. But do you know what? It's been quite a success, no freezing required.  :)

1 comment:

My Journey To Health - A Morning Walk

Up early this morning, bedlinen on the line, yes the weather is holding. Booked my Zumba class for Monday week, you have to get up early to ...