Wednesday 30 November 2011

Pictures From Across the Pond.

Oh dear reader this post was supposed to come hot on the heels of the last one, what happened I hear you cry?
Stuff, I cry!
I have been following this lovely gal's blog for the longest time. It used to be a vehicle for her vintage on line shop, but she has been developing slowly into an absolute ace photographer. Unfortunately the post I most wanted to share about the deep south, seems to have been deleted, or am I just going nuts?
Anyhoo please take a squiz, her images are really amazing.
Oh and the other thing is she loves cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Journey To Health - A Morning Walk

Up early this morning, bedlinen on the line, yes the weather is holding. Booked my Zumba class for Monday week, you have to get up early to ...