Shrimpton and Perfect
Thursday, 17 November 2011
Anyone Seen a Wabbit?
If you have a pet you love you'll know what I mean when I say although our cat does have a 'proper' name, we do call her so many other things, depending on our mood but let's be honest mostly dependent on hers.
Sometimes she just is a rabbit.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practical Magic 2
Me in 'formal attire' just before watching Practical Magic 2. Ha ha.
A New Dawn & A New Year Let's Give It Our All
My besom was busy today, brushing away the bad luck from the house, straight out the backdoor and brushing with intent the good luck in thr...
Wiveton Hall A Jacobean Manor House
The Mr and I visited the wonderful Wiveton Hall in Norfolk last week. Actually it was a tour of the grounds and gardens led by the most ec...
No comments:
Post a Comment