Sunday 9 April 2023

Cocktail and Tranquility

Thank goodness I didn't spy this wonderful Negroni recipe BEFORE I went shopping. Otherwise you know what would have happened in the beverage department. This recipe came via the Saga newsletter I get every now and then. A concoction from the irrepressible and perfectly formed Mr. Stanley Tucci. Yes I do have a bit of a crush on the man, who can blame me?
50mls gin, 25mls sweet vermouth, 25mls campari, ice, twist of orange peel. Pour the booze into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake well and strain into your favourite glass, garnish with a slice or twist of orange, sit down, drink and feel the sun in your stomach. Stanley says, " in this past year I began a relationship with a Negroni and I am happy to say it's going very well". If you'd like to dip into some peaceful tranquility whilst you sip your delicious libation click here.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, sounds intriguing although, I confess, I am not the hugest fan of Campari. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow) (You may smirk to know that I initially mistook that garnish for a goldfish.....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious and very more-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the trouble with cocktails, if they have a nice fruity refreshing flavour they can go down like fruit squash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delicious although they'd need to create an alcohol-free version for me ... xxx

    ReplyDelete

Beltane Blessings My Lovely Chums

This lovely Beltane image from one of my fav designers, Wendy Andrew. She can be found at www.paintingdreams.co.uk I have bought quite a f...