Wednesday 19 April 2023

April Colour/Off Colour

I've been a bit OFF colour this week, maybe a virus or something? Just very tired, which isn't like me at all, so I'm taking it easy today. As an antidote I thought I would focus on the colour in my world. Coloured sheer tights are back in fashion, who'd have thought it? I made a note yesterday to purchase some blue tights to sparkle up this transition month's clothing. We're off to Poland for a few days soon and I thought they would be nice for the trip. Then somewhere in the recesses of my mind I pictured some blue tights I bought many years ago and didn't get round to wearing. When I say many years I'm talking 25 years !! Guess what? I found them and being a super scrimpy sort, it has pleased me greatly. I had to laugh, as I bought them in the sale, even way back then.
My other positive colour this week is green. My close friend, a great exponent of Tarot, read my cards and she has told me I need to be in the green to help me shake off my general malaise. Well my chums, no sooner said than done.

8 comments:

  1. I hope the green works for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news that tights are returning....I was a big fan and still have a stash myself somewhere...although being a hermit means I don't really have much occasion to wear them these days. I think your nails are great fun...and your outfit complements them perfectly. I do hope your shake whatever it is that is bringing you down my friend. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Robin. Slowly feeling a bit better.

      Delete
  3. If you wait long enough things come back into fashion. I'm glad to hear you're finally get to wear those stashed away and almost forgotten tights! And, as you might know, I'm a big fan of green. Hope the colour makes you feel better! Have a great time in Poland! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PP. I'm very excited about our short city break. Lots of culture and no cooking or washing up. Perfect.

      Delete
  4. I used to wear colored sheer tights almost every day whenI dressed up to go to work. I hope I never have to wear another pair. 🥴 Mary @ Hilltop Post

    ReplyDelete

Beltane Blessings My Lovely Chums

This lovely Beltane image from one of my fav designers, Wendy Andrew. She can be found at www.paintingdreams.co.uk I have bought quite a f...