Saturday 18 February 2023

I'm A Luxury Update

 


Just a little update for my crafty followers. (I know you're all crafty in one way or another, ha ha.)

The 'Princess Diana' jumper front side has been completed and blocked and I'm fairly happy with it. It's been a bit of work because the pattern was wrong, which I've managed to sort out, and I'm starting to suspect the amounts of yarn may be wrong too. Nice to have some wool left over I suppose but being a thrifty Ms, I would rather have saved the pennies, the wool was quite costly.

Hope you're all having a good weekend. I'll be back soon with a peek at the Grayson Perry Art Club exhibition that the Mr and I went to last Monday.

10 comments:

  1. It's irritating and head-aching when patterns are wrong for whatever reason. It's good that you're satisfied with the work you've done though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it’s coming on slow but sure.

      Delete
  2. Oooo...this is going to be fabulous! ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you have one side completed, the rest should be easier. It is going to be lovely and will be perfect for your next adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. We're away to Krakow in April, it should be finished by then.

      Delete
  4. I'm sure the work you put in was well worth it, as I think it looks fantastic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you managed to sort out an error in the pattern, so frustrating when that happens. I knit everything in the round these days as I am not keen on sewing up when I have knitted all the pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the sewing up can be a pain. I google it everytime to try and find the best way.

      Delete

Beltane Blessings My Lovely Chums

This lovely Beltane image from one of my fav designers, Wendy Andrew. She can be found at www.paintingdreams.co.uk I have bought quite a f...