Friday 27 September 2013

Ch Ch Ch Changes


I have two doors on the front of my house, initially I painted them black which I felt complimented the red brick walls very nicely. At the moment they are 'dental lab' green which has satisfied my vintage bent, but I fancy a change. I'm sure it's all to do with the change in the seasons and my current drive to smarten and tidy up everything about me before the bad weather sets in. Strangely and randomly I also want to change my spectacles - new front furniture all round.

Something a little more mellow is in order for the doors so I'm thinking Farrow and Ball should do the trick.
Happily my local stockist is Homebase and apparently this Saturday and Sunday they are knocking 15% off everything they sell. It's the only time I ever see Farrow and Ball discounted. So if you are thinking along my lines get yourself over to Homebase this weekend and save some money.






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! Trouble is our nearest Homebase doesn't stock all the colours, but we might as well get another tin of Light Blue - a miraculous colour that changes with the light - and everything looks amazing against it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny enough Nilly I'm thinking light blue for my doors.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete

My Journey To Health - A Morning Walk

Up early this morning, bedlinen on the line, yes the weather is holding. Booked my Zumba class for Monday week, you have to get up early to ...