Monday 2 September 2013

Be Creative

My mind of late has turned to all things crafty and as usual I'm muchly inspired by other lovely crafty bloggers. I have an unfinished Fair Isle teddy bear jumper that must be completed before the cold weather starts to nip, but I figure I have time yet. And then on to the new.

I'm determined the next few weeks will see the newly decluttered studio swept washed and spruced to an inch of its anthropomorphic life, imbuing it with a deep and creative character. Well that's the plan anyway, to create a happy and beautiful space to work in.

These are some of the super ideas that are spurring me on, do you like them? What gets your creative juices flowing?



All of the above craftiness courtesy of  Miss. Stewart
via



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Journey To Health - A Morning Walk

Up early this morning, bedlinen on the line, yes the weather is holding. Booked my Zumba class for Monday week, you have to get up early to ...