Wednesday 1 August 2012

Is This The Face Of A Killer?

Pendragon was especially pleased with herself, I knew this because she emitted the strangest deepest noise I have ever heard her make. A noise that  meant trouble and not just for me.

The poor mouse was dangling in her jaws between what could only be described as a cat smile. 

Fortunately for said creature, Pendragon who has a brain the size of a walnut, having captured it didn't really know what to do with it and luckily just dropped it in our hallway.

My chance to come to the rescue with my trusty dustpan and brush, still a girl's best friend you know. 

With one quick movement little mousy was swept away from death and back into the garden, with only a little patch of Pendragon drool to show for her troubles.



Needless to say Pendragon purred ALL evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Journey To Health - A Morning Walk

Up early this morning, bedlinen on the line, yes the weather is holding. Booked my Zumba class for Monday week, you have to get up early to ...