Friday 3 April 2020

Hand Sanitiser Blues

                                                             

I haven't seen hand sanitiser in the shops since the chaos began. It is a worry. I'm only leaving the house once a week to get food and having some sanitiser is one of the things that can take some of the stress out of the trip.

My son who is staying with us for the duration suggested we make some. Wow, it hadn't occured to me that could be a possibility. I did some research and apparently you need three things. Surgical spirit, which I managed to order on line, aloe vera gel and lavender oil, which I already had. I dug out some blue glass bottles that I also had and set to making up a batch.

Now I'm not putting a recipe on here as I can't guarantee it would be as effective as a shop bought product, and I don't want to put myself in the firing line, the information is there for you to find on line if you want to, but for me I figure hand made sanitiser has to be better than none at all.

Has anyone else made their own?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Morgana Extends A Warm Welcome To My Latest Followers

100 followers and counting. Thank you all.