Wednesday 13 February 2013

Joanne Harris at the Charleston Festival

I'm super excited as one of my favourite authors is going to be at the Charleston Festival in May.

She is going to be discussing 'Peaches for Monsieur Le Cure' published at the end of last year. It is a return to the world that she made famous in Chocolat. Can't wait.

This is the first book I read of hers and I've been hooked ever since.

Anyway must dash as Chocolat the movie is on the box later on today and I rather fancy making a pot of tea, grabbing some knitting and a wagon wheel and settling down to watch it. (For my overseas visitors a wagon wheel is a rather scrummy chocolate biscuit, which incidentally is nothing like a wheel it's just a round shape like most other biscuits).

Toodle pip.

1 comment:

  1. I love the film Chocolat, and wagon wheels, I didn't know you could still get them.

    ReplyDelete

Morgana Extends A Warm Welcome To My Latest Followers

100 followers and counting. Thank you all.