Wednesday 24 October 2012

There's No Place Like Home

Does everybody know about the Hollywood Costume exhibition at the V&A? It looks AMAZING, I gotta go and soon. 

Over 3 galleries filled to busting with iconic cinema costumes. Costumes that have never before left their private and archival collections in California. So that means never been publicly displayed before, and who knows when they will be again?


I have heard a rumour that the O_R_I_G_I_N_A_L ruby slippers will be reunited with the gingham dress, you know which one, for the first time since the film was made. 
But, and you heard it here first (hopefully), the original slippers will be replaced by replicas after November 18th. Get thee hence if you know what is good for you.

Fabulous purchasing opportunities as well, look at these adorables.










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Journey To Health - A Morning Walk

Up early this morning, bedlinen on the line, yes the weather is holding. Booked my Zumba class for Monday week, you have to get up early to ...