Friday 3 June 2022

Staff

 


The colour in the picture is not terribly accurate, it's a much richer and brighter blue and I'm thrilled with it. The main room and ante room look really fresh and light without being washed out and of course everything else in the rooms has been given a clean and a polish. I'm so glad I made the effort to do it.

To celebrate I ordered myself something I've wanted for years, my very own Carson the butler. So now I have staff too. 


I'm off now to start my platinum pudding for the Jubilee afternoon tea we're having for a few friends tomorrow. I hope you all have a fab weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how a different colour can transform a room! I'm loving your new member of staff too :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful! I am glad that you are pleased with how it has turned out. Love your new member of staff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look fresh and soothing. And you made short work of it. Love Carson LOL. ~Robin~ (Hope you enjoyed your tea....I am enjoying the snippets of what we are seeing hear of the celebration.) ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just sorting out the last bits and bobs for tea this afternoon. The weather was gorgeous yesterday, but overcast today. I'm holding back on putting up the bunting outside for now. But I've ironed the table cloths and napkins etc and nearly finished the food.

      Delete

Beltane Blessings My Lovely Chums

This lovely Beltane image from one of my fav designers, Wendy Andrew. She can be found at www.paintingdreams.co.uk I have bought quite a f...