Wednesday 3 May 2023

Coronation Essentials

Okay my lovelies, are we all ready for the Coronation on Saturday? Discounted Emma Bridgewater mug ordered and received, yes. Hellishly expensive fondant fancies ordered from Bettys, yes. 25% off Champagne at Sainsbury's, hopefully. To do List, small delicate sandwiches to make, from exquisite fillings Saturday morning. No bunting required as it will probably be me watching on my own, with the Mr, popping in occasionally to steal my goodies, the bounder.

5 comments:

  1. You are well organised and the fondant fancies look so pretty . . . and so they should ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momentous occasion indeed. Your celebration sounds divine...wish I could be joining you! Enjoy~ ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds absolutely perfect, Jean. I probably won't be able to resist to watch some of it. Sadly, without any of those delicious looking fondants to nibble on! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be watching in the middle of the night over here, it's all so very exciting !
    I'm loving your mug, and drooling over your petite fours ? Hip hip hooray.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Beltane Blessings My Lovely Chums

This lovely Beltane image from one of my fav designers, Wendy Andrew. She can be found at www.paintingdreams.co.uk I have bought quite a f...