Thursday 29 December 2016

My Birthday Treat at Miss. Potter's.

To celebrate my birthday which was on the 10th, the Mr and I went to stay in a very special cottage. Once owned by Beatrix Potter. The place was quite magical, full to the brim with evocative pieces. We slept in a four poster bed in a room that was hundreds of years old. It was an amazing experience, usually one only gets to visit such properties for the day and is never allowed to touch anything in the rooms. We lived and breathed it for a week, it was wonderful.

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful to celebrate your birthday in such a special place. It sounds truly magical. Have a Happy New Year, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful house, I love that door in pic 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO jealous! Happy Birthday and Happy Christmas and Happy New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mrs.T. I visited your blog and tried to leave a comment but I think I was rebuffed:) Happy New Year.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's there Jean, I've read it. Thank you. And Happy New Year to you. x

      Delete
  5. Amazing place to stay - inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Real People Real Times

Hello blogging chums, it has been a while. A horrible bout of ill health, now under control has prevailed, it mysteriously took my blogging ...