Saturday 31 December 2016

Welcome 2017


I've always tried to enjoy life to the full and with each passing year the desire to 'do' as much as possible increases, mindfully spending my time wisely. According to the 'experts', meaning in life equates to happiness. Well I'm planning to bring as much of that to my new life in the Peak District as I can. Family and friends are the blessings in life and I think with a good dose of hard work and some new experiences the rest will come.

I wish all of you, my blogging chums the very best for 2017. Health, happiness and prosperity.

4 comments:

  1. And the same to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. I wish you all the blessings of this new year! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being kept busy is my panacea. I hope it never ends. Very best wishes, Cro xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a happy New Year and hopefully we shall see you settled into a new home in the Peak District soon - my beautiful own childhood hunting grounds.

    ReplyDelete

Real People Real Times

Hello blogging chums, it has been a while. A horrible bout of ill health, now under control has prevailed, it mysteriously took my blogging ...