Tuesday 18 March 2014

The Eternal City











Oh my, Bella Roma, what a place. The sunshine, the delicious food and wine, the overwhelming art and architecture, the rugby, the what? It's all good, even the walking for hours on end. Well without the walking there is less of the delicious food and wine, no?

Such a treat to enjoy the sun and look up at Angels on rooftops looking down on you and breathtaking sculptures at every turn. Even the open air markets are a sensory sensation.

Only an English woman could get excited about fruit and veg but that's me I'm afraid.

An English woman abroad with two one hour lessons of Italian behind her. I felt like a native.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely! It looks and sounds amazing. I have never been but would love to visit someday soon.

    ReplyDelete

My Journey To Health - A Morning Walk

Up early this morning, bedlinen on the line, yes the weather is holding. Booked my Zumba class for Monday week, you have to get up early to ...