Sunday 9 February 2014

A Manchester Visit





The mister and I have just returned from a few days visiting our boy Jack in Manchester. It was my first time there. My it's a busy place. Even through the night the traffic noise was intense. Too offensive for my 'country' ears.

We had a great time though, catching up with Jack who we hadn't seen for about six months. We chatted, we ate, we drank and looked at a lot of art. The Manchester Art gallery was wonderful in it's diversity. They were just installing a new exhibition so a lot of the building was closed off but we still found plenty to amuse us.


Back home now and I need to crack on with my plans for world domination hosting craft workshops. I'm hoping to launch them at the beginning of April. If the demand is there I will grow and expand the range of events on offer.

My head is full of ideas and possibilities for the future. Now is the time to apply myself and set the wheels in motion to make these things happen. Luckily I know a good deal of talented people who will work with me to deliver these workshops.

I'm so looking forward to getting this new phase of my life off the ground. I think it will be a fun and satisfying time for everyone involved.

If you live within travelling distance of East Sussex and you think you might be interested in learning or improving your creative range please email me your contact details and I will keep you up to date with event news.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog header and look forward to hearing more about your plans for 2014. Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete

My Journey To Health - A Morning Walk

Up early this morning, bedlinen on the line, yes the weather is holding. Booked my Zumba class for Monday week, you have to get up early to ...