Thursday 27 October 2011

Do You Know Martha?



I can't remember when I first discovered Martha Stewart but it was several years ago, probably more than 20. And Oh how I love her and her super clever ways. What an inspiration she is, she's right up there with Margaret Rutherford and Mary Poppins for me. Like them she gets things done.

 If you're planning any sort of Halloween bash for your children take a look at her website and you'll be spoilt for choice for fun ideas. She always has great clip art for every seasonal event which you can download for a really professional look.

All of these images are from the Martha Stewart magazine which you can get in some shops in this country. Did I say she's American?
Not too sure about this last project, but it looks really atmospheric, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Travelling

On our way to Mr. Straw's house the Mr and I popped along to take a look at Clumber Park. It is a 3,800 acre estate set within Sh...