Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Doings
Last Saturday I took the train to the dreaded Manchester to attend an event and to catch up with my lovely son. He has lived in Manchester ...
-
My besom was busy today, brushing away the bad luck from the house, straight out the backdoor and brushing with intent the good luck in thr...
-
The Mr and I visited the wonderful Wiveton Hall in Norfolk last week. Actually it was a tour of the grounds and gardens led by the most ec...
I think I could watch that a dozen times and not take it all in. ❤️ ~Robin~
ReplyDeleteIt's a long watch I know, but worthwhile and leads to other things/thoughts.
DeleteThanks for posting this ... I'll have to watch it in full at a later date.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Worth watching, thought provoking.
DeleteInteresting. My youngest grandson who is five has said a few times that we come back as babies again, we haven't a clue where he's got this idea from. He said the other week that great granny, (my mum) is an angel but she will be a baby again. It's a bit freaky sometimes, lol
ReplyDeleteWow. I love that. Have heard other cases of children saying the same, makes me wonder.
DeleteThank you for sharing this Jean! xx
ReplyDeleteYou're most welcome
Delete