Wednesday 22 May 2024

Fun Things

Just a few fun things this week that have floated my boat. A few purchases. Two of the Marimekko/Uniqlo collaboration small bags. I bought one a few months ago, they are just perfect for the Summer, lightweight and cheap at under £15. Machine washable as well. My son rushed down to his local Uniqlo store the morning they were released to pick them up for me.
Some beautiful books for my new Library room (which doesn't exist yet).
Ice cold water flavoured with mint and cucumber to hydrate me (and to stop me drinking wine or too many low cal fizzy drinks).
And this funny creature. A photo from The Irish Literary Times.
The note in the bottom right of the window pane says, This cat is not stuck, thank you

11 comments:

  1. Fun little snippets. Your purses are darling - but I drag far too much with me to do a little like that. Your infused water sounds yummy. I should try to drink more water myself. And the kitty funny is hilarious. Hope your week has been good to you! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually the week has been very good for me, all to do with Jupiter doing it's special thing I think.

      Delete
  2. Pretty bags and books, and the cat made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, all cats are bonkers, that's why I love them so.

      Delete
  3. Those books look like such wonderful reads & even their covers are so attractive. The water looks very thirst quenching but Oh my - that ginger cat is priceless. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought them for the covers really. But I will so enjoy the content too.

      Delete
  4. Ice cold water flavoured with mint and cucumber ... a good idea to help keep hydrated.

    All the best Jan

    PS The the cat made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd never fit all my 'stuff' in those small bags, haha. My mum once picked up my handbag and joked with me that I'd have a bad back carrying such a weight around, well now I have! Awww, love that cat, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I would struggle with the size, but surprisingly it fits everything I need in it

      Delete
  6. Those little Marimekko/Uniqlo bags are gorgeous. I'll have a look in Uniqlo next week, but I guess they've already sold out ... xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pop Over & Meet Pip

There is a tremendous Australian blogger who I have followed for many years and probably have recommended before. But seriously, do go and f...