Sunday 25 June 2023

Happy Days

Just a few pics of our wonderful stay at Middlethorpe Hall. We did have such a special time. Talking and talking you know how it is. My chum who was with me is a fantastic tarot reader and so our evening there was quite magical. We swam , drank bloody marys and enjoyed our time together. I really love the country house look of this 17th century hall. So much so that early doors this morning, whilst the Mr was out on a gruelling bike ride, I popped down to the local boot fair and found an old hand painted lamp base that would have not looked out of place in our suite at Middlethorpe. I'm super pleased with it.

5 comments:

  1. Oooo...fun new find! So unique and interesting. Middlethorpe looks wonderful - and your time there sounds amazing! Every girl needs that kind of therapy from time to time. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should do it more often. She's popping round this Friday to clear my chakras.

      Delete
  2. The hall is so inviting and your bargain find would look very well there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a magical time, and how fabulous is that lamp base! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello PP, so nice to hear from you. Yes, I'm super pleased with my base. The company were only around in the 80s and 90s it would seem. Such lovely quality.

      Delete

Beltane Blessings My Lovely Chums

This lovely Beltane image from one of my fav designers, Wendy Andrew. She can be found at www.paintingdreams.co.uk I have bought quite a f...