A beautiful image to celebrate the Spring awakening, from Wendy Andrews at painting dreams.
And of course some kitties on sofas, just to make you smile.
A beautiful image to celebrate the Spring awakening, from Wendy Andrews at painting dreams.
And of course some kitties on sofas, just to make you smile.
You could be forgiven for thinking these two pictures were taken in some lush Mediterranean city. But no ! It's Clapham Junction no le...
I know two kitties who would love those sofas, lol
ReplyDeleteIf I thought Morgana would use one I would happily make one. But I fear she is too much of a chonk to fit on one. She has her Father's build. Ha ha.
ReplyDeleteOh those kitty couches are the cats' meow! I ave one who would love it...but he'd have it shredded within a week's time methinks. Happy Spring over there! ~Robin~
ReplyDeleteHappy spring to you too Robin. X
Delete