Monday 5 July 2021

Time To Take Stock

 I've been busy in a kinda non-busy way, if that makes sense and have been absent from my post. I have been taking stock of my life and myself. As a result I've decided I would really like to blog more, hurrah I hear you cry, " you couldn't blog much less, without slipping off the world"

My inspiration for this very important shift is largely due to the lovely Pip Lincolne who blogs here  She's a pretty fab person and I have been following her ups and downs for years.

Ups and downs is what we do in Blogworld, sharing life's experiences. I'd like to share more and see where it leads us.

Today I picked the first fruit from our ramshakle garden, goosegogs and a few big blackcurrants. They have been washed, the gooseberries have been topped and tailed as well and they are freezing their little fruity bodies in the chest freezer, even as we 'speak'. They have been added to my little black freezer ledger where I will find them when needed.




2 comments:

  1. I am certainly crying, "Hurrah!". I'd like to see you here more often, downs are fine, they are who we are. x

    ReplyDelete

A Thrifty Tale How To Save Money With Boots No7 Deals & Offers

I use some of the Boots company No 7 beauty skin care range. I was very excited to receive an email a couple of weeks back to say that if I ...