Saturday 8 January 2022

In Bed With Liza Minnelli & Robert De Nero

 Woke up yesterday with an unexpected sore back. It's a real nuisance and bloomin painful. It started after a rather fine facial I had the day before. My body doesn't appear to like laying still for an hour, even on a gorgeously heated treatment bed. By the end of the day, yesterday, it was almost back to normal so I  was more than a little surprised to find it really sore again this morning. I've taken something for it and moved around a bit but then decided to pop back to bed for a while and have given myself a bit of a back massage, which has helped a lot. I took the Ipad with me and saw this fantastic film of Liza, what a gal. I saw her live a few years ago at The Albert Hall, I'd love to see her again.



12 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feel too well, hope you feel better soon, take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...that title certainly grabs one's attention LOL. So sorry to hear about the sore back. I know EXACTLY what you mean about lying still for any given period of time unfortunately. BUT I have not yet figured out how to give myself a back massage. 🤔 ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, Just the base of my back, after all I'm not Twizzle. You'll probably have to Google that one Robin.

      Delete
  3. I sympathise after struggling with sciatica for most of last year. I don't think you realise how painful back pain can be until you have it yourself. I do hope you feel better soon. In the meantime, I can think of worse things to do than pop back to bed with the iPad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo. It's slowly getting better. the more I move the better I think.

      Delete
  4. Bad backs are the worse, it means you can't do lots of things but hopefully you are now on the mend xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyn. Yes, it's getting there. But of course I have just signed up to my local gym and pool, which I can't go to at the mo. Never mind, stretching more is the answer I've been told.

      Delete
  5. There are worse things to spend the day in bed with ;-)
    Sorry to hear about your back. I'm kind of hearing you, as my body doesn't like laying still for long either. I do hope it gets better soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Just pressing on and managing it. xx

      Delete

Real People Real Times

Hello blogging chums, it has been a while. A horrible bout of ill health, now under control has prevailed, it mysteriously took my blogging ...