Saturday 21 August 2021

Where Is Everyone?

 Morning (just) dear readers. T'would seem my readers list has disappeared from my blog. I have added  a few of my dearest blogs to my sidebar so I can keep up with all the news. I suspect I have missed some of you good folk out. I will add blogs as I remember them.

In other news I have rejoined my local gym and pool, a 3 month trial period, just in case I lose interest, which let's face it is quite possible. I had a lovely 40 minute swim on Thursday and this afternoon I have booked a gym session. A jolly good start.

My little bit of joy for today.

from demilked.com

How funny is this? I can just imagine Morgana loving this, keeping her beady eyes on her humans.





4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry your reading list has disappeared...I KNOW your pain!! At least you were able to add some of the blogs you follow to your sidebar....I tried doing that but it didn't work...even though it shows the widget was correctly added. I contacted Blogger and although it took some time, they did manage to "reappear" the reading list. I am so thankful. Hope your issue resolves successfully as well. Love the kitty table LOL!! And, yup...definitely think you should get Sweet Morgana one!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin. well the readers list has reappeared, phew.
      Jean. x

      Delete
  2. I dread to think! Cats watching you eat and with their pleading eyes...dear me! That table is neat though. Blogger has lately been tweaking their new interface and now I only get 10 blogs appear on my blog list! Ok so I can go down and click on the end of it and get all the rest but I liked to see my long list of blogs. I could see at a glance who had posted recently. I have never been able to get into the habit of using the reading list. keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda, like you, I like to see my list of blogs. I don't like change with blogger, I don't think it ever improves it.
    Jean. x

    ReplyDelete

My Journey To Health - A Morning Walk

Up early this morning, bedlinen on the line, yes the weather is holding. Booked my Zumba class for Monday week, you have to get up early to ...