Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Childhood Memories
You could be forgiven for thinking these two pictures were taken in some lush Mediterranean city. But no ! It's Clapham Junction no le...
-
Well good morning dearest hearts. It has been a difficult few months for the Mr and I. I don't want to go into too much detail but suff...
-
My besom was busy today, brushing away the bad luck from the house, straight out the backdoor and brushing with intent the good luck in thr...
My sweetpeas failed this year, but when we were at a Fete in Iridgehay on Sunday, the plant stall was selling big pots of them for a tenner, so I succumbed and bought one and I've got 2 lovely vases full in the house and more to come. Xx
ReplyDeleteYes tricky weather for sweet peas they are thirsty creatures
DeleteOh you just can't beat a lovely Lavender harvest can you. I really miss all the lavender beds that I used to have in Oxfordshire.
ReplyDeleteI know you're a lavender lover like me. I use it for all sorts.
DeleteI can almost smell that lavender. It looks so beautiful. Xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Jules. I have masses of it now, all grown from teeny tiny plants.
DeleteMust be the season for lavender...this is the third post I've read in the past 2 days of people harvesting their lavender. Each and every year I plant 3 or 4 plants and enjoy them but they are an annual here in Nod...only once have I had a plant make it through the winter and reappear the following year. But that was it for that hardy soul as well.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love my lavender. i use it for so many things. I also make a natural bed linen spray , use it every morning.
Delete... and I can almost smell it! Lovely.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Breathe it in deeply Jan.
DeleteSuch a lovely deep blue of your lavender, I do love it and have little bags of it in my drawers to scent my clothes.
ReplyDeleteI can almost catch the scent of that lavender through my screen! xxx
ReplyDelete