Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Childhood Memories
You could be forgiven for thinking these two pictures were taken in some lush Mediterranean city. But no ! It's Clapham Junction no le...
-
My besom was busy today, brushing away the bad luck from the house, straight out the backdoor and brushing with intent the good luck in thr...
-
I'd like to wish you all a very happy new year full of vim and verve. A new year chock to the brim with joy. New beginnings and fresh ...
My sweetpeas failed this year, but when we were at a Fete in Iridgehay on Sunday, the plant stall was selling big pots of them for a tenner, so I succumbed and bought one and I've got 2 lovely vases full in the house and more to come. Xx
ReplyDeleteYes tricky weather for sweet peas they are thirsty creatures
DeleteOh you just can't beat a lovely Lavender harvest can you. I really miss all the lavender beds that I used to have in Oxfordshire.
ReplyDeleteI know you're a lavender lover like me. I use it for all sorts.
DeleteI can almost smell that lavender. It looks so beautiful. Xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Jules. I have masses of it now, all grown from teeny tiny plants.
DeleteMust be the season for lavender...this is the third post I've read in the past 2 days of people harvesting their lavender. Each and every year I plant 3 or 4 plants and enjoy them but they are an annual here in Nod...only once have I had a plant make it through the winter and reappear the following year. But that was it for that hardy soul as well.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love my lavender. i use it for so many things. I also make a natural bed linen spray , use it every morning.
Delete... and I can almost smell it! Lovely.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Breathe it in deeply Jan.
DeleteSuch a lovely deep blue of your lavender, I do love it and have little bags of it in my drawers to scent my clothes.
ReplyDeleteI can almost catch the scent of that lavender through my screen! xxx
ReplyDelete