Saturday 8 June 2024

A Wee Trip

I'm off shortly to see a girlfriend who lives in Scotland, we haven't seen each other since Covid. So we are both looking forward to it. I am travelling by train rather than flying. It will be a bit of a journey but only one change. I avoid flying now as much as possible. I don't enjoy any aspect of it. Anyhoo, I have purchased a nice small rucksack to keep my book, mags, water etc in for the train journey. I have been on the hunt for a nice one for a while. I didn't want a designer one because I think they can often be targeted for their value by unscrupulous folk. I'm super pleased with the one I found through a feature in Country Living magazine.
Hand made by Charlotte Macey, it came beautifully wrapped with a lovely card. How nice to deal direct with a maker.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bag! And I love the personal message.
    Enjoy your trip! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new small rucksack looks very nice.
    Enjoy your trip.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bag! I went on a little get away to a stitchy shop with my SIL and her friends for a few days...just returning home. I could have used a bag like this! You have such a discerning eye and impeccable taste. Oooo, Scotland!! ENJOY!!!!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

India Rose Crawford - Froggie Having A Tidy Up

This very clever lady seems to be on most social media including Insta and Etsy. I love this little film and thought I would share it to m...