Wednesday 13 September 2023

Disappointing Trip

I've been away for a few days to the English Riviera, Torquay to be exact. The International Agatha Christie Festival was on. I was expecting lots of old world charm and folk in period costume sprinkled throughout the streets and waterside. Sadly not. The two events I attended were great fun and some of the heritage buildings were nice, but I'm afraid everywhere else was past it's best. The Mr stayed at home and his two brothers came to visit with him. They had a great time together. The Mr beat both his brothers on the golf course, he's the eldest so he was most pleased.
The Agatha Christie Gallery in the Torquay Museum was a highlight. With costumes and props from the TV series.

3 comments:

  1. Well I am sorry you were a bit disappointed with the outing....It does sounds like it could have been fun and the costumes looks awesome. Yay for your Mr. Good-natured sibling rivalry is always good sport. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gallery looks interesting, with those effortlessly charming clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to read your trip was a bit disappointing, but the Agatha Christie gallery does look rather marvellous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Beltane Blessings My Lovely Chums

This lovely Beltane image from one of my fav designers, Wendy Andrew. She can be found at www.paintingdreams.co.uk I have bought quite a f...