How is this for a bit of fun? You're welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Doings
Last Saturday I took the train to the dreaded Manchester to attend an event and to catch up with my lovely son. He has lived in Manchester ...
-
My besom was busy today, brushing away the bad luck from the house, straight out the backdoor and brushing with intent the good luck in thr...
-
The Mr and I visited the wonderful Wiveton Hall in Norfolk last week. Actually it was a tour of the grounds and gardens led by the most ec...
I'd never seen that one before! Thanks for sharing Jean! xxx
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome m'dear.
DeleteOh Jean...you knew just what I needed....love this. Two of my very favorites. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)
ReplyDeleteTwo of mine too.
DeleteGreat fun - a shame about the screaming, though. I never could understand why girls did that.
ReplyDeleteSexual energy with nowhere to go I guess.
DeleteTwo of the best voices ever! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete