Yesterday was a crap day. If something could go wrong it did. Today will be better. I know this because I'm meeting up with a friend for a catch up and she is full of life, bursting with it in fact. I tend to dwell on things that go badly, but I'm making an effort to try and not revisit stuff that is negative. A few of my fellow bloggers seem to be having similar experiences at the moment, perhaps it is something in the stars.
Tuesday, 25 October 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Doings
Last Saturday I took the train to the dreaded Manchester to attend an event and to catch up with my lovely son. He has lived in Manchester ...
-
My besom was busy today, brushing away the bad luck from the house, straight out the backdoor and brushing with intent the good luck in thr...
-
The Mr and I visited the wonderful Wiveton Hall in Norfolk last week. Actually it was a tour of the grounds and gardens led by the most ec...
There are always days, or even longer periods of time, when nothing seems to go right. I'm like you, I dwell on things too. I think a lovely day out with a friend is just what you need, I hope you enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteI had a lovely day with her, thanks Jo.
DeleteI'm sorry to hear yesterday was "one of those days", but I'm glad you had a catch up with your friend to look forward too. Sometimes it does take effort to walk away from negative stuff. I am guilty as charged. xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks PP. x
DeleteOh those days when everything that can go wrong does, they are hard work aren't they. I do hope your visit with your friend was the nourishment you needed.
ReplyDeleteThank you. She was a delight as always.
Delete