Saturday 11 April 2020

Kimono My House


When I have the time and funds I quite often pop down to London to take in a couple of exhibitions, and if I can I might also have a bit of nosh at The Wolseley in Piccadilly. If you have never been, do go, it's an experience in its self. It used to be an old car showroom, hence it's name.


I can recommend the Haddock Monte Carlo, don't you just love that name? Anyhoo I digress.

So many chances at the moment to 'step' into museums, theatres and exhibitions that we can't physically visit. One that has caught my eye is the 'Kimono: Kyoto To Catwalk, exhibition which should now be open to folk at the V&A.


On the V&A website you will find lots of gorgeous images and if you scroll down the pages there are some extra visuals and information.

One of my favourite people who can really rock a Kimono is Angel Strawbridge of  Escape To The Chateau fame. Doesn't she look a picture?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Morgana Extends A Warm Welcome To My Latest Followers

100 followers and counting. Thank you all.