Saturday 3 August 2013

Vintage Fair at Firle

If you're anywhere near Firle, East Sussex tomorrow pop along to the vintage fair.
It's a new venture for two local girls who live in this gorgeous little village.

Virginia Woolf was a Firle resident for a while and today it is home to a large number of artists and makers. And also a remarkably decent pub The Ram Inn, where I shall be dining tomorrow night with a few friends.

During the day I will be earning my supper selling my wares at very thrifty prices. I'm clearing my studio in readiness for it's forthcoming revamp which I'm very excited about, times they are a changing.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a good day and that we get to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Beltane Blessings My Lovely Chums

This lovely Beltane image from one of my fav designers, Wendy Andrew. She can be found at www.paintingdreams.co.uk I have bought quite a f...