A little surprise left on my doorstep Sunday morning, a gift from The Brownies.
How lovely ... it bought a smile to my face :)All the best Jan
Me too Jan.
Aww what a lovely thing to do.
I know it was such a wonderful surprise.
What a delightful surprise! X
Yes, especially as the Brownie group is miles from us and we live at the top of a very big hill.
How lovely.
Yes, such a surprise. Thanks for leaving a comment Tracy, I haven't seen you here before.
What a lovely thoughtful thing for them to be doing. I used to love doing 'good deeds' when I was a Brownie.
me too.
Awww...so very sweet. How I would love to open my door and find such a delightful gesture. Reminds me of the "May Day" traditions of old...not that I would know of them but for reading about them LOL.
It truly warmed my heart
You could be forgiven for thinking these two pictures were taken in some lush Mediterranean city. But no ! It's Clapham Junction no le...
How lovely ... it bought a smile to my face :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Me too Jan.
DeleteAww what a lovely thing to do.
ReplyDeleteI know it was such a wonderful surprise.
DeleteWhat a delightful surprise! X
ReplyDeleteYes, especially as the Brownie group is miles from us and we live at the top of a very big hill.
DeleteHow lovely.
ReplyDeleteYes, such a surprise. Thanks for leaving a comment Tracy, I haven't seen you here before.
DeleteWhat a lovely thoughtful thing for them to be doing. I used to love doing 'good deeds' when I was a Brownie.
ReplyDeleteme too.
ReplyDeleteAwww...so very sweet. How I would love to open my door and find such a delightful gesture. Reminds me of the "May Day" traditions of old...not that I would know of them but for reading about them LOL.
ReplyDeleteIt truly warmed my heart
Delete