Tuesday 14 May 2024

Wonderful News

It has taken years and years of dedicated work to achieve this legislation. No more will animals be transported from Britain in cruel and inhumane conditions, to be slaughtered in foreign countries. I have supported CIWF for a long time, I couldn't be more pleased. Well done to them. Now we just need to try and shut down all the dog and cat meat markets in Asia, where unspeakable things are done to these poor creatures. Humane Society International is another charity I support with a monthly donation, they are working hard to close these markets of torture.

10 comments:

  1. Good news indeed.
    Many thanks for sharing it here.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome news indeed. Way to go Brits! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such important work, I'm fully behind the folk who strive to help the creatures.

      Delete
  3. About time too! As for Asia, the sooner the better, dreadful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful news indeed, Jean! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I know, it all takes so long, but this is a massive move forward.

      Delete

Home Comforts- Oat Biscuit Recipe

I've been baking today, it's a very speedy easy recipe and the biscuits are quite delicious and I think quite healthy. I have swo...