Sunday 28 April 2024

A Thrifty Tale How To Save Money With Boots No7 Deals & Offers

I use some of the Boots company No 7 beauty skin care range. I was very excited to receive an email a couple of weeks back to say that if I ordered some of their products on a certain day I would get a free goody bag worth over £100. On said day I 'hurried' over to the online site but it was obviously swamped, I couldn't seem to get it to load properly so I could order. Anyway I eventually got through and ordered my products and the free goody bag was added to my basket but then the system wouldn't let me pay. I thought I would just come out of the system and go back in. Big mistake. I was then put in a queue and by the time I got through the goody bag had 'been removed' because they had run out. Boo hoo. I called their customer service and spoke to a very nice lady who said she would pass my comments on and as an apology added £10 worth of points to my card. I didn't hear anymore back but I popped into my local Boots store and my Nivea eye cream was half price, so I paid with the apology money so it was free to me. I then thought I would go online to look again at the products to see if they had one of their buy 2 get a 3rd free offers on. Indeed they did. So I got a £34.95 discount, free delivery plus another £4.72 worth of points to spend. AND I spotted a code to remove another £10 from the bill. So it was an amazing bargain and really made up for missing out on the goody bag. The secret is to check offers before you have run out of product then you can afford to wait for the best deal.

11 comments:

  1. Yay for you on cleaning up on the savings. I'm not sure with have Boots No7 products here...I've not heard of them in any event. Then again, I don't use much as far as skin creams, etc. I know...for shame. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always tried to look after my skin, might be fighting a losing battle now, ha ha.

      Delete
  2. Well done. It's a good feeling when you catch a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is. Money is hard earned and prices continue to rise and rise.

      Delete
  3. That's a great saving. I don't use their skin care range but I used to use some of their make up products until they changed them. I don't like them at all now, and it seems I'm not the only one. Looking at the reviews online there were so many disgruntled customers when it changed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I don't know why they change things like that, it can be annoying when you find something that fits and then it's gone.

      Delete
  4. Well done on bagging such a bargain, Jean, but boohoo indeed on missing out on the goody bag! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, a great saving.
    Wishing you a good week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Beltane Blessings My Lovely Chums

This lovely Beltane image from one of my fav designers, Wendy Andrew. She can be found at www.paintingdreams.co.uk I have bought quite a f...