I thought this was a rather lovely, gentle yet positive notion. I saw the same quote on a rather wonderful blog that I follow, Hill Top Pop over yourself you'll see it's rather splendid.
That's one of those quotes that you know who's said it without being told, isn't it.
I know what you mean. x
What a lovely thought, Jean! xxx
Yes, it is. Other folks perspective can be helpful. x
I'm so gad you found Mary's blog. And, yes, I loved this quote too. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)
I adore Mary's blog, thank you. x
Me in 'formal attire' just before watching Practical Magic 2. Ha ha.
That's one of those quotes that you know who's said it without being told, isn't it.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean. x
DeleteWhat a lovely thought, Jean! xxx
ReplyDeleteYes, it is. Other folks perspective can be helpful. x
DeleteI'm so gad you found Mary's blog. And, yes, I loved this quote too. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)
ReplyDeleteI adore Mary's blog, thank you. x
Delete