Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
My besom was busy today, brushing away the bad luck from the house, straight out the backdoor and brushing with intent the good luck in thr...
-
The Mr and I visited the wonderful Wiveton Hall in Norfolk last week. Actually it was a tour of the grounds and gardens led by the most ec...
So incredibly lovely!! He is definitely legendary. I love how he was barefoot!! Bookmarking this to watch several more times. ~Robin~
ReplyDeleteMade my heart swell, what a man
DeleteThat was amazing. Made me smile but made me cry too. How special both those men are. Thank you for sharing this xx
ReplyDeleteI loved it
DeleteAbsolutely fantastic, I'll have to bookmark it and watch it again! xxx
ReplyDeleteYes. I think it deserves a couple of views.
DeleteI will need to watch this at another time, but thank you.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
You're very welcome
ReplyDelete