Tuesday 15 November 2011

He's Gonna Find Out Who's Naughty or Nice

It's on it's way folks, Christmas that is, hopefully not the snow, I think that should be reserved for Christmas day only. Most efficiently I've started my present shopping and it's all going rather well at the moment. I've ordered some 'things' for Mr. S&P and I'm rather pleased with myself because not only did I get free delivery but I used an online discount code (for the first time ever) and also got 10% off the order too. So they really do work. Who'd of thought?

I have put in a small request to Santa for myself, Mr. Buble's Christmas album. I've just been on to Amazon to check out the tracks, they are all super smooth and very festive, with the added bonus of guests The Puppini Sisters and Shania Twain. I wish I could also have some reindeer in my garden, look at these beauties, any chance Santa?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morgana Extends A Warm Welcome To My Latest Followers

100 followers and counting. Thank you all.